The process of becoming a networker isn’t considered for the faint-hearted. It requires lots of hard work and nice and trustworthy CCNP 300-620 Dumps, like that offered at the ExamClubs, to clear this grueling exam.
Similar to CCNP Routing and Switching ENCOR 350 – 401 examination, we have CCNP Security SCOR 350–701. The CCNP Security SCOR 350-701 helps in understanding the concepts of implementing and operating core security technologies like content security, cloud security, secure network access, endpoint protection and detection, network security, visibility, and enforcement.
In order to obtain the Cisco Professional status, you need to appear for 2 exams.
CCNP Security Core Exam and one out of the six security concentration exam.
The Core Exam is called “Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies.” Pearson VUE hosts this 120 minutes exam.
Relative Concentration Exam to the CCNP SCOR 350-701
- 300-710 Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (SNCF)
- 300-715 Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
- 300-720 Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA)
- 300-725 Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA)
- 300-730 Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
- 300-735 Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
CCNP Security SCOR 350-701 Syllabus
- Explain common threats against on-premises and cloud environments
- Compare security vulnerabilities like software bugs, weak and/or hardcoded passwords, SQL injection, missing encryption, buffer overflow, path traversal, cross-site scripting/forgery
- Describe functions of the cryptography components such as hashing, encryption, PKI, SSL, IPsec, NAT-T IPv4 for IPsec, pre-shared key and certificate based authorization
- Compare site-to-site VPN and remote access VPN deployment types such as sVTI, IPsec, Cryptomap, DMVPN, FLEXVPN including high availability considerations, and AnyConnect
- Describe security intelligence authoring, sharing, and consumption
- Explain the role of the endpoint in protecting humans from phishing and social engineering attacks
- Explain North Bound and South Bound APIs in the SDN architecture
- Explain DNAC APIs for network provisioning, optimization, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Interpret basic Python scripts used to call Cisco Security appliances APIs
- Compare network security solutions that provide intrusion prevention and firewall capabilities
- Describe deployment models of network security solutions and architectures that provide intrusion prevention and firewall capabilities
- Describe the components, capabilities, and benefits of NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow records
- Configure and verify network infrastructure security methods (router, switch, wireless)
- Implement segmentation, access control policies, AVC, URL filtering, and malware protection
- Implement management options for network security solutions such as intrusion prevention and perimeter security
- Configure AAA for device and network access
- Configure secure network management of perimeter security and infrastructure devices
- Configure and verify site-to-site VPN and remote access VPN
Securing the Cloud
If you wish to have all the perks of being certified with the exam, you should checkout the CCNP 300-625 Dumps offered in the ExamClubs’s Bootcamp Program.
- Identify security solutions for cloud environments
- Compare the customer vs. provider security responsibility for the different cloud service models
- Describe the concept of Dev Sec Ops Implement application and data security in cloud environments
- Identify security capabilities, deployment models, and policy management to secure the cloud
- Configure cloud logging and monitoring methodologies
- Describe application and workload security concepts
- Implement traffic redirection and capture methods
- Describe web proxy identity and authentication including transparent user identification
- Compare the components, capabilities, and benefits of local and cloud-based email and web solutions
- Configure and verify web and email security deployment methods to protect on-premises and remote users
- Configure and verify email security features such as SPAM filtering, antimalware filtering, DLP, blacklisting, and email encryption
- Configure and verify secure internet gateway and security features like blacklisting, URL filtering, malware scanning, URL categorization, web application filtering, and TLS decryption
- Describe the components, capabilities, and benefits of Cisco Umbrella
- Configure and verify web security controls on Cisco Umbrella (identities, URL content settings, destination lists, and reporting)
Endpoint Protection and Detection
- Compare Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP) and Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) solutions
- Explain anti-malware, retrospective security, Indication of Compromise (IOC), antivirus, dynamic file analysis, and endpoint-sourced telemetry
- Configure and verify outbreak control and quarantines to limit infection
- Describe justifications for endpoint-based security
- Describe the value of endpoint device management and asset inventory such as MDM
- Describe the uses and importance of a multi-factor authentication (MFA) strategy
- Describe endpoint posture assessment solutions to ensure endpoint security
- Explain the importance of an endpoint patching strategy
Secure Network Access, Visibility, and Enforcements
- Describe identity management and secure network access concepts such as guest services, profiling, posture assessment and BYOD
- Configure and verify network access device functionality such as 802.1X, MAB, WebAuth
- Describe network access with CoA
- Describe the benefits of device compliance and application control
- Explain exfiltration techniques
- Describe the benefits of network telemetry
- Describe the components, capabilities, and benefits of these security products and solutions
Click here to download the PDF version of CCNP SCOR 350-701 Syllabus
CCNP Security SCOR 350-701 Examination Cost
The CCNP Security SCOR 350-701 Exam will be hosted by Pearson VUE. Pearson VUE recently declared the exam costs for all the exams. Here they are:
|EXAM NAME||EXAM CODE||EXAM COST ($)|
|Core Examination||350-701 SCOR||400|
|Concentration Exam||300-710 SNCF||300|
The CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Official Cert Guide will be published in April 2020, after which we could confirm on the syllabus. The CCNP Security SCOR 350-701 will be first taken up on 24th February 2020.
If you have any more doubts the CCNP Security SCOR 350-701, do let us know in the comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the CCNP 300-635 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.