If you wish to make your career in network, the Certifications is considered to be the best certification, to jump-start your career. But gaining this certification isn’t considered to be that much easy. You have to go through lots and lots of study process unless you have the help of the AWS CLF C01 Solutions Architect Cloud Practitioner Dumps offered at the ITCertDumps.
Amazon Web Services recently made an announcement that it will soon be launching the beta exam version for the AWS Certified Database test of the Specialty level. The launch will take place on December 2, 2019. This announcement is one of the most important of the upcoming Amazon Web Services certification exam changes.
The code of this new exam is DBS-C01. It is created for those IT professionals who are involved in the roles focused on databases. The test will measure the candidates’ broad understanding of databases. The DBS-C01 exam will also evaluate one’s knowledge of access, design, monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, migration, automation, deployment, and security. Before the new exam goes to the public, the beta version will actually test its outline. The interesting thing is that it is available now for the candidates at a 50% discount.
Let’s find out what information is available about this new AWS test.
Potential candidates for the beta exam
The new certification that AWS has announced can help you obtain the AWS Certified Database – Specialty credential. Nevertheless, you should first find out whether you are actually suitable for the role of an Amazon Web Services Database Specialist or not. There are no official prerequisites for attempting this certificate. While this is great for the students’ flexibility, you should not take the recommended experience and knowledge for granted.
While these entries are not the mandatory requirements to attempt the new AWS Certified Database – Specialty exam, the following points of experience and knowledge can significantly increase your chances of passing this test on your first try. Please take a look at them:
- At least 2 years of experience working with AWS;
- Thorough conceptual knowledge of common database technologies;
- 5 or more years of practical experience with common database technologies;
- Proven expertise and experience for working with NoSQL and relational databases located on AWS Cloud and on-premises.
Key details of the beta exam
The information and details on the newly announced AWS beta exam can be found on the official Amazon website. The beta version will we available from December 2, 2019 to January 10, 2020.
It’s worth noting that the registration for this exam will stay open only for a certain period of time. So, it’s available that you register for it immediately after opening this process. This is due to the fact that registration usually stops immediately when the AWS tools obtain adequate statistical information about the exam outline.
The recently announced DBS-C01 exam will evaluate the candidates’ knowledge and skills in various areas:
- Analysis of requirements and needs for providing and designing reliable database solutions through leveraging Amazon Web Services.
- Differentiating and understanding the key features in AWS database services.
Topics to cover for the exam
The AWS Certified Database – Specialty certification exam is totally new. The beta test will cover various domains:
Now that you have known about the Salary of Network Security Engineer, you must be attracted to achieving it. If you wish to have it, you must have to do lots and lots of studies, unless you have a good and reliable AWS DVA C01 Certified Developer Associate Dumps provider like that of the ITCertDumps.
- Workload-Specific Data Design – 26%.
In this topic, you need to know a thing or two about the appropriate selection of database services for certain workloads and data. You also should have knowledge of developing database solutions in terms of scalability, performance, and compliance, as well as comparing the cost of these solutions.
- Database Security – 18%.
For this subject, you need to master the knowledge of data encryption in transit and at rest, assessment of audit decisions, search for possible security vulnerabilities, identification of authentication and access control mechanisms.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting – 18%.
This exam objective has several subtopics to learn that include optimization of database performance, determination of monitoring and alerting strategies, and troubleshooting database issues.
- Management and Operations – 18%.
Here, you need to have skills and knowledge of managing the operational environment and determining backup & restore strategies, as well as maintenance processes & tasks.
- Deployment and Migration – 20%.
You need to know everything about migration and all the processes of execution and verification of data. Moreover, it is important to understand how to determine these strategies and automate the deployment of database solutions.
Format and process of registration for the exam
Regarding the format of the beta test, there will be multiple-response and multiple-choice questions. Those candidates who pass the beta version can become an AWS Certified Database Specialist. The beta exam is available at a discounted rate of $150. To pass it, you need to get at least 750 points The students will receive their scores within 90 days of passing the test. After receiving your certification, it will be valid for 3 years.
It is very simple to register for this exam. Here is how to do it:
- Move to the training page of AWS.
- Create a new account if you don’t have one. If you don’t have it, just click on “AWS Certification Account” to create a new one. If you already have it, just sign in.
- Click on “Certification” after a successful sign in.
- To schedule the test, click on “Schedule New Exam”.
- The page will direct you to PSI, the training vendor where you are required to choose a testing center for your exam.
- Last but not least, locate and click on the AWS Certified Database beta exam option. And complete the registration by following the subsequent guidelines.
Preparation tips for the exam
The candidates are advised to focus on the correct guide for the AWS Certified Database – Specialty exam. The right manual can take the form of specific steps to comprehensively prepare for the test, exactly like the ones highlighted below:
- Take a reliable online certification training or an official AWS training course.
- Take a complete overview of the exam objectives and the blueprint.
- Never underestimate the power of practice when studying for any certification exam.
- Learn more about tricks in order to accurately answer exam questions.
- Understand every exam question in detail instead of simply mugging up solutions.
Anyone who aspires to have the AWS Certified Database – Specialty certification should start focusing on practical experience with Amazon Web Services and database technologies because its exam focuses on the basics of database technologies and applications in the AWS landscape.
Although no system is ever 100 percent protected, the ability for differentiating between typical network traffic as well as potentially harmful malware is considered crucial and provides the focus of this associate-level certification path. Also, if you wish to acquire this certification, you should gain the AWS SCS C01 Certified Security Specialty Dumps, which are being offered at the ITCertDumps.