If you wish to have all the perks of being certified with the exam, you should checkout the AWS SAP-C01 Solutions Architect Professional Dumps offered in the ITCertDumps’s Bootcamp Program.
Amazon is one of the coolest internet-focused brands of our times. And no, it’s a lot more than one of the biggest shopping platforms. Amazon Web Services unites a collection of remote computing services that make up a cloud computing platform, offered over the Internet by Amazon.com. The most central and well-known of these services are Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3.
Amazon Web Services customers include NASA, the Obama Campaign, Pinterest, Kempinski Hotels, Netflix and the CIA – yes, that’s how serious the offering and the infrastructure is!
Amazon Web Services also offers a certification program. This is especially useful for professionals looking to build a career in the cloud and cloud-related services, especially in the United States.
Last week, Amazon expanded its cloud certification portfolio with the beta launch of its newest professional-level certification, the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer. Let’s take a close look at Amazon web services certification portfolio in general and this new credential in particular.
AWS Certifications recognize IT professionals who possess the skills and technical knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and operating applications and infrastructure on AWS. Earning certification helps you gain visibility and credibility for your proven experience working with AWS, as well as contributes to your organization’s proficiency with AWS-based applications.
AWS Certifications designate individuals who demonstrate knowledge, skills and proficiency with AWS services. AWS Certification exams validate the technical knowledge and skills necessary for building and maintaining applications and services on the AWS Cloud. Exams are delivered by Kryterion in over 750 locations around the globe.
Earning AWS Certification enables you to:
- Demonstrate you have expertise to design, deploy, and operate highly available, cost-effective, and secure applications on the AWS platform
- Gain recognition and visibility for your proven skills and proficiency with AWS
- Foster credibility with your employer and peers
Currently, AWS offers the following credentials:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (Beta)
The process of becoming a networker isn’t considered for the faint-hearted. It requires lots of hard work and nice and trustworthy AWS DOP-C01 DevOps Engineer Professional Dumps, like that offered at the ITCertDumps, to clear this grueling exam.
Now, to the newest credential. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (Beta)
According to Amazon official website, the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include the ability to:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Eligible candidates for this exam have:
- Achieved AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Two or more years’ experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programing
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Beta Exam Info
- Required Prerequisite: status as AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Multiple choice and multiple answer questions
- 170 minutes to complete the exam
- Beta exam Registration fee is USD 150
Interested? Be the first in your organization to obtain the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional credential.
We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the Big MLS-C01 Data Specialty Dumps offered at the ITCertDumps, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.