We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the Cisco 350-701 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.
The CCNP 350-401 ENCOR will help in understanding a candidate’s knowledge about implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual stack architecture (IPv4 and IPv6), infrastructure, network assurance, virtualization, security and automation.
The course required to take up CCNP 350-401 ENCOR is “Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies”. The CCNP 350-401 is a 120 minute exam associated with Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure and CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certifications. The exam will be hosted by Pearson VUE.
|Exam Name||Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies|
|Exam Code||350-401 ENCOR|
|Associated Certifications||CCNP Enterprise, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, CCIE Enterprise Wireless, Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Exam Cost||USD 400.00 (Does not include local taxes which may be applicable)|
|Exam Hosted By||Pearson Vue (https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco)|
It is a necessary examination for the CCNP Track, Once you pass one of the concentration exam along with ENCOR, you will be CCNP Enterprise Certified.
The CCNP 350-401 outdates the current CCNP Routing and Switching Exams and CCIE Written Exams for both Routing and Switching
Relative Concentration Exam to the CCNP 350-401 ENCOR
- 300-410 ENARSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 300-415 ENSDWI – Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-420 ENSLD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 ENWLSD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
- 300-430 ENWLSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
- 300-435 ENAUTO – Automating and Programming Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
CCNP 350 – 401 ENCOR Syllabus
- Explain the different design principles used in an enterprise network
- Analyze design principles of a WLAN deployment
- Differentiate between on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution
- Describe concepts of wired and wireless QoS
- Differentiate hardware and software switching mechanisms
- Describe device virtualization technologies
- Configure and verify data path virtualization technologies
- Describe network virtualization concepts
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- IP Services
Clearing the Certification isn’t considered to be that much easy, you have to go through rigorous training and lots of Cisco 300-710 Dumps would be needed to go through unless you have some expertise training courses like such offered at the ExamClubs.
- Diagnose network problems using tools such as debugs, conditional debugs, trace route, ping, SNMP, and syslog
- Configure and verify device monitoring using syslog for logging
- Configure and verify NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow
- Configure and verify SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN
- Configure and verify IPSLA
- Describe Cisco DNA Center workflows to apply network configuration, monitoring, and management
- Configure and verify NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Interpret basic Python components and scripts
- Construct valid JSON encoded file
- Describe the high-level principles and benefits of a data modeling language, such as YANG
- Describe APIs for Cisco DNA Center and vManage
- Interpret REST API response codes and results in payload using Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF
- Construct EEM applet to automate configuration, troubleshooting, or data collection
- Compare agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack
Click to download the complete topic list in PDF
CCNP and CCIE Enterprise 350-401 ENCOR Official Cert Guide Features:
This study pack contains Test Preparation Routine to help you clear the exam
- Quizzes which help you decide the amount of time required to spend on each section
- Practicing exercises the help your recollect your knowledge
- Study Plan to help you optimize your study schedule
- Chapter ending exercises to brush up the concepts
- A final chapter to guide you through tools and resources
- 90+ minutes mentoring from the author
Here is the Study Material you will need to clear the CCNP 350-401 ENCOR Exam. This Official Cert Guide will help you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco.
Acquiring the certification isn’t going to be an easy task, but if you have the expertise help of the Cisco 300-715 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, you would be able to achieve it in a single attempt.