Acquiring the certification isn’t going to be an easy task, but if you have the expertise help of the PMI CAPM Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, you would be able to achieve it in a single attempt.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)? affirmation comes with a globally perceived undertaking administration certification PMP exam. CAPM Certification provides recognition to the candidates who are planning to make their career in Project Management. This Certification demonstrates the individual knowledge about the strategies and terminology of (PMBOK? Guide). The knowledge gained by a professional from CAPM Certification is required to be applied on respective job practices to increases the level of competence in the project.
About PMP Exam
The Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam is relatively difficult to pass. The process of preparation involves maximizing the chances of success on the exam day. The Project Management Institute recommends that the ideal PMP exam preparation typically should include multiple study sources and aids. So if you have started your study efforts, your efforts in this area of great value.
It has been seen that many projects have the potential to fail when there is predominately focus on core knowledge areas relating to the triple constraint (like a project within scope, on schedule and within budget). People should apply appropriate focus on effectively managing stakeholders, by discovering some of the values and benefits of stakeholder management including the ability to build trust, foster relationship. Project Management needs to embrace the best practices from stakeholder management to promote a healthy project environment establishing a balance between core knowledge areas and elements of stakeholder engagement.
Before we start discussing how to prepare and crack CAPM exam, we must first understand the following –
The schematic below demonstrates the most popular Project Management Certifications
CAPM Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the PMP credential, you need to meet certain educational and professional experience requirements. All project management experience must have been accrued within the last eight consecutive years prior to your application submission.
|Educational Background||Project Experience|
|A secondary diploma (High school diploma / global equivalent)||AND||1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team|
|Educational Background||Project Management Education|
|A secondary diploma (High school diploma / global equivalent)||AND||23 contact hours of formal education|
Time-Line for PMP Application
The following diagram will show the typical timeline for PMP exam process –
Clearing the Certification isn’t considered to be that much easy, you have to go through rigorous training and lots of PMI PfMP Dumps would be needed to go through unless you have some expertise training courses like such offered at the ExamClubs.
Remember you must comply with the educational and professional experience requirements before submitting the application form. Such that all project management experience must be from the last 8 consecutive years and also non-overlapping. Anyone of the following two options must be satisfied –
- High school diploma, associate’s degree, or global equivalent; 5 years of professional project management experience with 7500 hours leading and directing projects
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or global equivalent; three years of professional project management experience with 4,500 hours leading and directing project.
Completion and Submission of Application Form for CAPM Exam
It is required to complete the application online (not mandatory), after starting filing the application form candidate will have 90 days to complete and submit the form. Following are the tips to fill the application form correctly –
- Gather all verifiable qualifications, training and project management experience information.
- Select the Apply for PMP credential link which starts the 90-day timer for the application process
- Post completing the self-explanatory areas on the application, start the section for project management experience verification
- Add the project details and calculate and assign the hours you engaged each project domain (including Planning, Execution, Controlling and Closing)
- Add a high-level description of more than 550 characters describing your role on the project and explain each project domain.
- You may repeat the experience verification section for each project domain
- Provide details of how you acquired the 35-hours contact
- Perform final review of the application
- Submit your PMP Credential application form
If your form is accepted after completion of the form an e-mail will be sent to proceed for exam payment and thereafter an email will be sent for exam scheduling instructions. After which you will be provided 1 year and 3 attempts to pass the PMP exam.
CAPM Exam Strategies
The exam comprises of nearly 200 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 4 hours. Now from these 200, only 175 questions count towards your final score and the remaining 25 questions are for PMI analysis purposes which are completely unknown.
Exam Pattern and Questions
PMP Exam uses various question styles to test the project management knowledge which includes direct short questions, lengthy questions, situational, scenario-based, formula-based and ITTO related questions. Very often the questions encountered questions that include Most Likely, Least Likely, Best, Not, except, First, True or False. Candidates are required to give close attention to keywords as they can occasionally alter the meaning of a question. Since these terms include the type of response necessary when making a selection.
Following are some of the suggested ways to attempt the questions –
- The lengthy question does provide a lot of information most of which is irrelevant to what the question is asking. Remember keyword like ‘likely’ assist in differentiating between options
- The situational question tends to be a little tricky since they are a bit lengthy and nearly all the choices seem to be correct. These questions primarily aim to asses your ability and experience to select the best course of action. One of the common mistake that the PMP aspirants is to gloss over these questions and select the first answer that immediately looks promising. For situational questions include identifying the relevant and disregard irrelevant information.
- Part of your exam preparation should include practicing the different question styles
- Resist the temptation to fly through the questions unless time is scarce and it is last resort
- Try to break questions and extract relevant information to make the final choice
- Assess and condense the available choices and thereby read them in the reverse strategy (seems to be very useful)
- Formula based questions can be lengthy so it is better to extract the relevant information and apply this to the formulas you have presumably recorded. But it is suggested to have a good understanding of the formula and avoid memorization
Tips and Trick to prepare for CAPM Exam
- You should at first prepare a study plan of when, where and what you will study.
- Treat your exam preparation as a Project where there are in general three months for the PMP exam.
- Read the PMBOK Guide thoroughly atleast twice and create relevant notes
- Review the PMP Exam Content outline
- Identify the various sources to study and prepare based on the PMBOK guide but more informative
- Select a suitable study format as per your need (Hard copy, e-book, online course, exam simulation, etc)
- You may also form study groups or you can also join PMI chapter and network with other PMP exam candidates
- Revise and revisit the areas where you require more clarity.
- Audit your progress by taking mock exams, you must aim to score 80% range at least.
- Review your answers closely to learn from your correction and maintain a good score in the final exam.
- You must schedule the exam in advance so that your goal is set and your efforts are directed appropriately.
- You must write the exam when you are sure and don’t just give the exam to get it out of your way.
- Develop a strategy based on your strengths and weakness to attempt the different types of questions so as to avoid any wastage of time and effort.
- ITTO related questions must be treated as real project situations and identify the elements required to produce the necessary information, output or result.
- While answering the questions review the questions thoroughly and refrain yourself from any second-guessing
PMP aspirants are required to follow the above guideline and tips-tricks to pass the CAPM exam Now!
Now that you have known about the Salary of Network Security Engineer, you must be attracted to achieving it. If you wish to have it, you must have to do lots and lots of studies, unless you have a good and reliable PMI RMP Dumps provider like that of the ExamClubs.