We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the PMP Dumps offered at the ITCertDumps, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.
In today’s era of economic turmoil, every project at every stage is facing one or another type of risk which can hamper its execution. Therefore the process of project planning must include identification of potential risks, measures to reduce threats together with appropriate responses that curtail the harmful effects of such risks. The profile of a Project Risk Manager has been created to identify and assess, analyze and curb risks while still maintaining a basic level of competence in project management. Prepare for PMP-RMP Exam Now!
PMI has developed the PMI-RMP Certification which caters to the need of a Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)? to recognize the Risk Manager’s expertise to identify project risks and mitigating threats, given the best of available opportunities. The PMI-RMP certification exam is considered a vital component of the activities leading to earning a professional credential; thus, it is imperative that the PMI-RMP examination reflects accurately the practices of the project risk management professional.
Pre-requisites for PMI-RMP Certification
Applicants applying for the PMI-RMP? Certification Exam must satisfy the following criterion –
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
Time-Line for PMP Application
The following diagram will show the typical timeline for PMP exam process –
Remember you must comply with the educational and professional experience requirements before submitting the application form. Such that all project management experience must be from the last 8 consecutive years and also non-overlapping. Anyone of the following two options must be satisfied –
- High school diploma, associate’s degree, or global equivalent; 5 years of professional project management experience with 7500 hours leading and directing projects
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or global equivalent; three years of professional project management experience with 4,500 hours leading and directing project.
PMI-RMP Course Outline
The following represents the proportion of questions from each domain to appear in the final exam.
PMI-RMP Certification Exam comprises of 170 MCQ objective type questions. From a total 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions that do not affect the score in the examination. All the questions are placed randomly throughout the examination process. The exam has to be completed in a stipulated time period of 3.5 hours.
Note, there are no scheduled breaks during the exam, although you are allowed to take a break if needed. If you take a break during the exam, your exam clock continues to count down. The examination is preceded by a tutorial and followed by a survey, both of which are optional and both of which can take up to 15 minutes to complete. The time used to complete the tutorial and survey is not included in the examination time of three and a half hours.
Features of PMI-RMP examination questions
- Questions are developed and independently validated by global workgroups of project risk management practitioners
- Questions are referenced to current project risk management and project management titles, which include but are not limited to PMI’s global standards
- Questions are monitored through psychometric analysis
- Questions are built to satisfy the test specifications of the PMI–Risk Management Professional Examination
Preparation Strategy for PMI-RMP Certification Exam
- Firstly, You should at first prepare a study plan of when, where and what you will study.
- Secondly, Treat your exam preparation as a Project where there are in general three months for the PMP exam.
- Thirdly, Read the PMBOK Guide thoroughly at least twice and create relevant notes
- Fourth, Review the PMP Exam Content outline
- Next, Identify the various sources to study and prepare based on the PMBOK guide but more informative
- Also, Select a suitable study format as per your need (Hard copy, e-book, online course, exam simulation, etc)
- Next, You may also form study groups or you can also join PMI chapter and network with other PMP exam candidates
- Then, Revise and revisit the areas where you require more clarity.
- Further, Audit your progress by taking mock exams, you must aim to score 80% range at least.
- next, Review your answers closely to learn from your correction and maintain a good score in the final exam.
- Also, You must schedule the exam in advance so that your goal is set and your efforts are directed appropriately.
- Next, You must write the exam when you are sure and don’t just give the exam to get it out of your way.
- Then, Develop a strategy based on your strengths and weakness to attempt the different types of questions so as to avoid any wastage of time and effort.
- Moreover, ITTO related questions must be treated as real project situations and identify the elements required to produce the necessary information, output or result.
- Lastly, While answering the questions review the questions thoroughly and refrain yourself from any second-guessing
PMP aspirants are required to follow the above guideline and tips-tricks to clear the PMI-RMP Certification Exam Now!
Clearing the Certification isn’t considered to be that much easy, you have to go through rigorous training and lots of PMI PfMP Dumps would be needed to go through unless you have some expertise training courses like such offered at the ITCertDumps.