If you wish to make your career in network, the Certifications is considered to be the best certification, to jump-start your career. But gaining this certification isn’t considered to be that much easy. You have to go through lots and lots of study process unless you have the help of the Microsoft AZ 203 Dumps offered at the ITCertDumps.
Do you want to become a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect or preparing for the AZ-300 exam? But, have no idea where to start. No need to worry! In this article, you will get in-depth detail about the AZ-300 exam including the preparatory methods for passing the exam.
Microsoft is a cloud platform that offers various certifications and delivers managed services, infrastructure guidance and every other requirement which a business application has. Talking about the certifications, Microsoft has introduced numerous certifications amongst which AZ-300 is currently in trend. Not to mention, this exam is basically designed for those who want to get certified as a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect. Therefore, this piece of writing guides you to prepare and master the skills which are required for this particular certification. So, let’s get to the point!
Why opt Microsoft AZ-300?
Needless to say, Microsoft certifications are the one upon which good companies shows interest and recruit their employs. In other words, AZ-300 will make technology professionals more likely to get hired, advance their careers, and demonstrate a clear business impact. Also, it will test your knowledge of particular subject areas and make you learn more while stepping out of your comfort zone.
In case you find it difficult then, you need to work on the factors on which the difficulty level of an Azure certification depends on. It includes knowledge that you already have in the domain, an experience which you have gained yet and most importantly the practice you are doing.
AZ-300: An Overview
As you know, the Microsoft AZ-300 exam is a part of Microsoft Certification on the Azure Solutions Expert. AZ-300 exam is an expert level exam that examines the candidates working experience and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Azure. In other words, passing this exam will help you to get recognized as a Microsoft Azure Solution Expert.
However, this examination measures the candidate’s ability to accomplish the various technical tasks that include,
- Firstly, implementing workloads and security
- Secondly, securing authentication data
- Then, configure infrastructure
- Lastly, developing for the cloud and Azure storage.
However, the targeted ones are experienced in Information Technology (IT) experts.
In the next section, we understand the basic details including the requirements and course structure for the AZ-300 exam.
Basic Exam Details
- Just like any other Microsoft exams, this will also comprise of 40-60 number of questions. You will be given 150 minutes to complete your exam. There will be numerous types of questions which include review screen, active screen, mark review, multiple-choice, build a list, case studies, drag & drop, repeated answer choices, etc. You have to face these different types of questions in the examination. And if you prepare these then it will become easy for you to attempt the all.
- There will be no negative marking on any incorrect answer. In addition, here is a tip- don’t leave the exam hall without reviewing your answer.
- Further, the exam will cost you $165 (USD). However, if you are a Microsoft certified trainer, Partner Network program member, or Imagine Academy program member, then you are eligible for a fee reduction.
- You will have to secure 700 marks in order to get the certification. Subsequently, you will get the result of your exam that whether you are pass or fail within a few minutes after completing your exam.
The process of becoming a networker isn’t considered for the faint-hearted. It requires lots of hard work and nice and trustworthy Microsoft 70 461 Dumps, like that offered at the ITCertDumps, to clear this grueling exam.
- Firstly, the candidate must have the required experience with Azure Solution Architect skills. Moreover, they should have prior knowledge in the area of budgeting, identity, networking, visualization, business continuity, data management, disaster recovery, and governance.
- Secondly, this is for the ones who have advance decision-making skills in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps.
The course outline will give you a brief on what areas and concepts it covers. The followings are the areas which you should aware of. It will help you to make strategies and arrange them accordingly.
Deploy and configure infrastructure
- To analyze resource consumption and utilization
- Create storage accounts
- configure a VM for Linux and Windows
- Automate deploying VMs
- To create connectivity between virtual networks
- Manage and Implement virtual networking
- To manage Azure Active Directory
- Implementing and managing hybrid identities
- Implementing solutions that use virtual machines (VM)
Workloads and Security
- Migrating servers to Azure
- Configuring serverless computing
- To Implementing application load balancing
- Integrating on-premises networking with Azure virtual networking
- Implementing multi-factor authentication
- Managing role-based access controlling
Creating and deployingapps
- Creatingweb apps by using PaaS
- To Designing and developing apps that run incontainers
Implementingauthentication and secure data
- Implementingsecure data solutions
Developing for the cloud and for Azure storage
- To Configure a message-based integration architecture
- Firstly, Develop for auto-scaling
- Secondly, Developing solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Further, Developing solutions that use a relational database
To clarify, the above-mentioned topics are very important for the preparation of the AZ-300 exam. You will have to cover all the topics significantly.
Preparatory Guide for the Exam
Firstly, you should know that AZ-300 requires more effort and efficient utilization of time. For passing this exam, you will require to have Architect Technologies exam preparation guides with good study materials. As with the best exam resources and material, it will become easy to understand the various concepts of the AZ-300 exam.
In addition, you can also visit the official page and note the details such as registration date and fee, duration, the language of the exam, etc.
Now, coming onto the exam preparation, below we will talk about the various steps and methods that will help you during studying.
Get objectives clear in your mind
That is to say, you need to understand the important concepts related to the exam. Moreover, you need to work on your skills and knowledge in performing the operations like
- Firstly, arranging azure infrastructure
- Secondly, creating apps on the Azure
- Thirdly, implementing security and workloads on Azure
- Lastly, authenticating Azure and data security on the cloud.
Refer the Exam Guide
Exam Guide contains all the required topics and domains of the exam. With the help of the exam guide, you will be able to understand every topic in detail. Moreover, this will help you prepare each topic with in-depth detail in accordance with the exam. No matter for which Azure certification examination you’re going to prepare or take, consider it necessary to go through exam blueprint to understand the exam objectives well.
Simplify the topics and make a schedule
The main work of the preparatory guide is to make you understand the topics. As there is a need to get clarity for the topics that will be covered in the exam. However, in this article, we have already talked about the course outline. The more given topics you cover, the more close you get to pass the exam. Once you sort out the topics, after that, the important work is to create a well-planned time table. This will make things easy for you thus, you will be able to study in a good format.
The Instructor-led training course is designed to gain the knowledge and skills which requires to get certified. This includes the courses that are going to help you to understand each and every aspect of AZ-300.
Firstly, Deploy and configure infrastructure
This course teaches Information Technology (IT) Professionals to manage and arrange their Azure resources, deployment, arrangement, and configuration of virtual machines, storage accounts, data, virtual networks and Azure AD that comprises implementing and arranging hybrid identities. The candidates will also get knowledge on how cloud resources are managed, and how to provide access to Azure AD users, or groups.
Workloads and Security
This course teaches the candidate how to plan, assess, discover, understand, arrange, and implementing the migration of on-premises infrastructure, data, and resources to Azure. Also, you will get knowledge of how Azure Multi-Factor Authentication will provide help for safeguard access to applications and their data. Further, helping to meet the demands of customers for a smooth and simple sign-in process.
Creating and deploying apps
Firstly, this helps you to do operations in a parallel manner. This particular course includes a discussion of hybrid networking which gives an overview of point-to-site connectivity, site-to-site connectivity, and the combination of both.
Implementing authentication and secure data
This course will teach you about building Logic App solutions that integrate, data, systems, applications and services across businesses, enterprises or organizations by automating and tasks, processes and workflows.
Developing for the cloud and for Azure storage
This will give you the knowledge on configuring a message-based integration architecture, creating apps for auto-scaling, developing for asynchronous processing, and a better understanding of Azure Cognitive Services solutions.
All of the above-mentioned courses will help you throughout your preparation for the AZ-300 exam. It will provide a platform for you on which you can rely.
The Right Study Material
To preparefor the examination, it is important to choose the resources which are perfectand reliable. With proper course material and books, the candidate will be ableto learn the required skills.
Following are the few books that you can refer-
- Exam Ref AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies by Mike Pfeiffer
- AZ-300 & AZ-301 Exam Study and Lab Guide Part-1: Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert by Harinder Kohli
- Exam AZ-300 & AZ-301 Study and Lab Guide Part-2: Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert by Harinder Kohli
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies: Exam Guide AZ-300: A guide to preparing for the AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification exam by Sjoukje Zaal
Enroll for Practice Test
Nowadays many sites provide practice tests, some of them are free of cost while some of them are not. You have to choose accordingly. The questions in the practice tests are designed in such a way that it provides the idea on each question type that can appear in the exam.
You can practice with any practice test in order to ensure the best results in the examination. These are the keys to certification. FOR MORE PRACTICE TESTS CLICK HERE!
Firstly, you should understand the basic concepts of Azure and cloud computing. As it will help you during preparation. However, you also need to get the following concepts clear in your head that includes,
- Firstly, Microsoft Azure
- Then, the use of Azure
- After that, Services offered by Azure
- Lastly, working of Azure
Secondly, you can also go to the Microsoft official website to get the exam details, overview, and objectives.
Lastly, Choosing a good preparation guide or resources is very important to pass or clear any certification exam. If required, go for the training program for the Azure exam. In addition, find good books, documentation, and blogs, etc. to groom your knowledge.
In conclusion, focus on the Exam Objectives, make the choice of good preparation resources, prepare well, and rest your knowledge and experience will do. Just keep on practice and try to take as many practice tests as you can. To sum up, just relax and get back to practice!
A great career is just a certification away. So, practice and validate your skills to become Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert!
Although no system is ever 100 percent protected, the ability for differentiating between typical network traffic as well as potentially harmful malware is considered crucial and provides the focus of this associate-level certification path. Also, if you wish to acquire this certification, you should gain the Microsoft AZ-900 Dumps, which are being offered at the ITCertDumps.