Now that you have known about the Salary of Network Security Engineer, you must be attracted to achieving it. If you wish to have it, you must have to do lots and lots of studies, unless you have a good and reliable Juniper JN0 421 Dumps provider like that of the ITCertDumps.
Juniper Releases New JN0-646 Exam for JNCIP-ENT Certification in March ?
So starting from the end of March candidates wishing to earn JNCIP-ENT certification will require to pass either?JN0-643?OR the?JN0-646?exam. While the old JN0-643 exam doesn’t contain ELS topics, it still remains a valid option to become certified Juniper Enterprise Routing and Switching professional.
Overall The new JN0-646 exam aims towards skilled network professionals with in-depth knowledge in the Juniper Networks Junos OS, validating their awareness of company’s advanced routing and switching technologies, corresponding platform configurations and skills in troubleshooting. As a prerequisite JNCIP-ENT certification requires candidates to hold previous level Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist?certification (JNCIS-ENT).
The JN0-646 is a written exam, which is administered at Pearson VUE testing centres around the world. You can register for the exam at Pearson VUE official website.? The JN0-646 exam will contain 65 multiple-choice questions and will be 120 minutes long. The exam will be valid for three years after passing, and to recertify candidates could either pass the JN0-643 or JN0-646 exam.
The JN0-646 exam objectives include topics as:
- OSPF (concepts, operation and functionality of OSPFv2 and OSPFv3; configuration and monitoring single-area and multi-area OSPF, implementation of OSPF routing policy)
- BGP (BGP concepts, operation and functionality, configuration, monitoring and implementation)
- IP Multicast (IP multicast concepts, operation and functionality, configuration, monitoring and implementation)
- Ethernet Switching and Spanning Tree (Ethernet switching and advanced spanning tree protocols concepts, operation and functionality, configuration and monitoring)
Although no system is ever 100 percent protected, the ability for differentiating between typical network traffic as well as potentially harmful malware is considered crucial and provides the focus of this associate-level certification path. Also, if you wish to acquire this certification, you should gain the JNCIA JN0 103 Dumps, which are being offered at the ITCertDumps.
Layer 2 Authentication and Access Control (Layer 2 authentication and access control operation, configuration, and monitoring)
- IP Technology Features (IP telephony deployments concepts, operation and functionality, configuration and monitoring)
- Class of Service (CoS) (Junos CoS for Layer 2/3 networks concepts, operation and functionality, configuration and monitoring)
In more details exam objectives candidates can find here. Notice that as it is stated on the web page, the current topics might be subject to change.
As for JN0-646 exam preparation Juniper suggests to participate in Juniper prep study courses that can be taken in several locations worldwide. For the detailed courses’ information please, visit their official web pages as given below:
Advanced Junos Enterprise Routing (AJER)
Advanced Junos Enterprise Switching (AJEX)
As for additional preparation Juniper provides following study resources:
- Juniper Networks Technical Publications 15.1
- Junos Documentation
And there is also Juniper free Practice Test, which candidates can take in order to check their skills.
From our side we also recommend you to have a look at ExamCollection database for more FREE Juniper braindumps containing real exams, which will be of tremendous help in your JN0-646 exam preparation.
If you wish to make your career in network, the Certifications is considered to be the best certification, to jump-start your career. But gaining this certification isn’t considered to be that much easy. You have to go through lots and lots of study process unless you have the help of the Juniper JN0 412 Dumps offered at the ITCertDumps.