We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the CCNP 300-430 Dumps offered at the ITCertDumps, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.
Whether you are already holding a Cisco certification or are considering earning your first, getting up to speed on the changes will help you determine where you need to start on the certification path. With that being said, Cisco has recently updated its certification lists.
So, in this article, we will be providing you the current updated list of Cisco certifications, along with the right learning resources to become certified professionals.
Cisco Next-Level Certifications 2020
As promised earlier, we have provided the recently updated list of Cisco Certifications. You can consider the table below showcasing the career pathway to make a suitable choice.
Next-Level Cisco Certifications (Launch: Feb 24, 2020)
|CCT||DevNet Associate||DevNet Professional||CCDE||CCAr|
|CCNA||CCNP Enterprise||CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure and CCIE Enterprise Wireless|
|CyberOps Associate||CCNP Collaboration||CCIE Collaboration|
|CCNP Data Center||CCIE Data Center|
|CCNP Security||CCIE Security|
|CCNP Service Provider||CCIE ServiceProvider|
CCT Data Center
The CCT Data Center certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco Unified Computing Systems and servers.
- 010-151 DCTECH: Cisco CCT Routing & Switching certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco routers, switches, and operating environments. As a technicians you should be able to identify Cisco router and switch models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces; understand the Cisco IOS Software operating modes and identify commonly found software; and be able to use the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI) to connect and service products.
CCT Routing and Switching
Cisco Certified Technican Routing and Switching (CCT Routing and Switching) certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco routers, switches, and operating environments.
- 640-692 RSTECH: Cisco CCT Routing & Switching certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco routers, switches, and operating environments. Moreover, as a technician you should be able to identify Cisco router and switch models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces; understand the Cisco IOS Software operating modes and identify commonly found software; and be able to use the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI) to connect and service products.
The certification is suitable for you if you want to master the essential required to launch a rewarding career and expand your job possibilities with the latest technologies. Further, following level of certifications are covered under this level –
- 200-901 DEVASC: DevNet certification program helps to validate skills of software developers, DevOps engineers, automation specialists, and other software professionals. Further, the program certifies key emerging technical skills for a new kind of IT professional, empowering organizations to embrace the potential of applications, automation, and infrastructure for the network, IoT, DevOps, and Cloud.
- 200-301 CCNA: The new CCNA program has been designed to prepare you for today’s associate-level job roles in IT technologies. CCNA now includes security and automation and programmability. The program has one certification that covers a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare.
- CCNA CyberOps: The Cisco Certified CyberOps certification prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
Clearing the Certification isn’t considered to be that much easy, you have to go through rigorous training and lots of CCNP 300-435 Dumps would be needed to go through unless you have some expertise training courses like such offered at the ITCertDumps.
In the Professional Level exam you will be requred to select a core technology track and a focused concentration exam to customize your professional-level certification. The list of certification exams covered under this include –
|DevNet||CCNP Enterprise||CCNP Collaboration||CCNP Data Center||CCNP Security||CCNP Service Provider|
|Core exam||Core exam||Core exam||Core exam||Core exam||Core exam|
|350-901 DEVCOR||350-401 ENCOR||350-801 CLCOR||350-601 DCCOR||350-701 SCOR||350-501 SPCOR|
|Concentration exams (choose one)||Concentration exams (choose one)||Concentration exams (choose one)||Concentration exams (choose one)||Concentration exams (choose one)||Concentration exams (choose one)|
|300-810 CLICA||300-710 SNCF|
|300-435 ENAUTO||300-410 ENARSI||300-815 CLACCM||300-610 DCID||300-715 SISE||300-510 SPRI|
|300-835 CLAUTO||300-415 ENSDWI||300-820 CLCEI||300-615 DCIT||300-720 SESA||300-515 SPVI|
|300-635 DCAUTO||300-420 ENSLD||300-835 CLAUTO||300-620 DCACI||300-725 SWSA||300-535 SPAUTO|
|300-535 SPAUTO||300-425 ENWLSD||300-625 DCSAN||300-730 SVPN|
|300-735 SAUTO||300-430 ENWLSI||300-635 DCAUTO||300-735 SAUTO|
|300-910 DEVOPS||300-435 ENAUTO|
The expert level Cisco Certification is accepted worldwide as the most well recognized certifications across the inductry. The certification exams covered under the expert level include –
- CCDE: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) is for expert-level network design engineers, expert-level network leads of IT infrastructure teams, and expert-level network leads of architecture teams working in job roles that require them to translate business needs, budget, and operational constraints into the design of a converged solution.
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) is for expert-level network design engineers, expert-level network leads of IT infrastructure teams, and expert-level network leads of architecture teams working in job roles that require them to translate business needs, budget, and operational constraints into the design of a converged solution.
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless: CIE Enterprise Wireless, you must pass the 350-401 ENCOR exam and the CCIE Wireless v3.1 lab exam. As of April 27, 2020, the CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 lab exam will go live.
- CCIE Collaboration: CCIE Collaboration certification, you pass two exams: a qualifying exam that covers core collaboration technologies, and a hands-on lab exam that covers enterprise collaboration solutions through the entire network lifecycle, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.
- CCIE Data Center Wireless: CCIE Data Center, you must pass the 350-601 DCCOR exam and the CCIE Data Center v2.1 lab exam. As of April 27, 2020, the CCIE Data Center v3.0 lab exam will go live.
- CCIE Security: In order to earn CCIE Security, you must pass the 350-701 SCOR exam and the CCIE Security v5.0 lab exam. As of April 27, 2020, the CCIE Security v6.0 lab exam will go live.
- CCIE Service Provider: CCIE Service Provider certification, you pass two exams: a qualifying exam that covers core service provider technologies, and a hands-on lab exam that covers service provider technologies through the entire network lifecycle, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.
- Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr): CCAr is the highest level of accreditation achievable within the Cisco certification program. The Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) certification is for senior network infrastructure architects who produce technical specifications for the network to support business objectives. The curriculum focuses on understanding the business strategy and translating it into technical infrastructure requirements.
Still not clear and want to dwell deeper? Well, you can find the complete updated Cisco Certifications list for the new Cisco Certification as updated on February 24, 2020.
Cisco List of New Certification – 24 February 2020.
While preparing for any exam, a good preparation guide always comes handy. Undoubtedly, the pressure to qualify the exam comes naturally. Therefore, we’ve prepared a step by step preparation guide so that you can be at a little ease. So, let’s check the preparatory steps.
A field trip to Official Website
Candidates need to understand that Cisco’s official website is the most authentic site for obvious reasons. Therefore, checking out the official certification page should be your first and foremost step. The entire information regarding the exam is provided on the official webpage. With this in mind, do not forget to visit the site for once.
Double-check the Exam objectives
The second step in your preparatory guide is double-checking the exam objectives. Since every exam has different requirements, hence different exam objectives. Therefore, we strongly recommend this step. In order to maintain this momentum, make sure to review all the exam objectives. This would be helpful as it is going to answer all your questions- what topics are relevant, which background would be beneficial etc. Besides, this could be your first step to a high paying job, so don’t forget to double-check exam objectives.
All Learning Resources
Moving on the third step in the preparatory guide is gathering all learning information for the Cisco exam. Therefore, lucky for you Cisco offers both Self-Study E-Learning as well as Instructor-Led Training. Candidates can easily understand all the concepts and have a clear understanding of the course outline. So, make sure you take help from here.
Join a study group
Too much study and no play. Well, exams can be this way. So, our suggestion to you would be to join study groups. Without a doubt, the study groups will offer you the best environment to help clear your doubts. Moreover, this will also help you to keep going. As you could easily relate to other people’s journeys since yours is the same.
However, this particular step is not compulsory for your preparation. The step of joining any study group depends on you. At any point while preparing you can join any study group.
Practice makes you perfect
The last step in the preparatory guide is self-evaluation. This last step will provide you with the exact insight of where you need to work on. Not only will this step offer you a clear insight into your preparation but also give you the room to improve. Therefore our suggestion to you would be to go through the practice sets only when you’re thorough with your preparation. So, START PRACTICING NOW!
Remember all the candidates you have to make opportunities for yourself. We’ve provided you with all the important relevant information in this article. In addition, we hope that you follow the entire preparation guide. No journey is complete without a little struggle. Therefore, we highly recommend you to study well in order to pass the exam. This will certainly further lead you to a better future and great success.
Most importantly, stay tuned with Testprep Training for more recent updates. We will be posting exclusive practice tests and tutorials soon!
Acquiring the certification isn’t going to be an easy task, but if you have the expertise help of the CCNP 350-501 Dumps offered at the ITCertDumps, you would be able to achieve it in a single attempt.