The process of becoming a networker isn’t considered for the faint-hearted. It requires lots of hard work and nice and trustworthy CCNP 350-701 Dumps, like that offered at the ExamClubs, to clear this grueling exam.
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert is a certification offered by Cisco that validates the EXPERT level skills of a Network Engineer and you know that IT industry is rapidly changing. New technologies are added every now and then. That’s why Cisco says that your CCIE certifications have to stay aligned with the current technologies that are being widely used in the industry and that is also the reason why Cisco keeps changing its’ exam policies and topics as per current industry standards.
Recently, Cisco has made some changes in its’ CCIE exams as well.
|Exam Track||Written Exam Topics Used for Testing BEFORE July 25, 2016||Written Exam Topics Used for Testing On July 25, 2016 and Beyond|
|CCIE Routing and Switching||Existing exam topics version 5.0||Revised to version 5.1|
|CCIE Wireless||Existing exam topics version 3.0||Revised to version 3.1|
|CCIE Security||Existing exam topics version 4.0||Revised to version 4.1|
|CCIE Service Provider||Existing exam topics version 4.0||Revised to version 4.1|
|CCIE Collaboration||Existing exam topics version 1.0||Revised to version 1.1|
|CCDE||Existing exam topics version 2.0||Revised to version 2.1|
|CCIE Data Center||Existing written exam 350-080 and its corresponding exam topics will be available for candidates who are scheduled to take the test BEFORE July 25, 2016.||The new unified exam topics version 2.0 will be used for the new written exam (400-151) and lab exam and is recommended for candidates scheduled to take the test on July 25, 2016 or beyond.|
What’s really changed in CCIE Exams?
Nothing Much. Just one topic is added in all the written exams and that is “Evolving Technologies”. Under that part, “Cloud”, “Network programmability [SDN]” and “Internet of Things” topics have been added. Detailed description is as follows, No changes have been made made to the lab exams so far but we can expect it in near future. Cloud
If you wish to have all the perks of being certified with the exam, you should checkout the CCNP 300-710 Dumps offered in the ExamClubs’s Bootcamp Program.
- Compare and contrast Cloud deployment models
- Infrastructure, platform, and software services [XaaS]
- Performance and reliability
- Security and privacy
- Scalability and interoperability
- Describe Cloud implementations and operations
- Automation and orchestration
- Workload mobility
- Troubleshooting and management
- OpenStack components
Network programmability [SDN]
- Describe functional elements of network programmability [SDN] and how they interact
- Northbound vs. Southbound protocols
- Describe aspects of virtualization and automation in network environments
- DevOps methodologies, tools and workflows
- Network/application function virtualization [NFV, AFV]
- Service function chaining
- Performance, availability, and scaling considerations
Internet of Things
- Describe architectural framework and deployment considerations for Internet of Things [IoT]
- Performance, reliability and scalability
- Security and privacy
- Standards and compliance
- Environmental impacts on the network
No changes have been made made in the lab exams so far but we can expect it in near future.
We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the CCNP 300-715 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.